IconCaptcha is a faster and more user-friendly captcha than most other captchas, available for PHP and ASP.NET websites. You no longer have to read any hard to read text-images, solve math equations or to enter random characters. With IconCaptcha you only have to select the image which is only present once. Really, it's that simple.
- User Friendly: The captcha uses easily understandable images instead of hard to read texts to complete the captcha.
- Easily installable: In just a few steps you can get IconCaptcha up and running on your own website, blocking bots left and right.
- Validation: Any validation done by the captcha will be performed on the server-side instead of the client-side.
- Forms: IconCaptcha works with both regular HTML forms as well as with AJAX forms.
- Themes: Select the design of the captcha without having to ever touch the stylesheet.
- SASS: The project contains a SASS file, allowing you to easily change and compile the stylesheet.
- Events: Events are triggered at various points in the code, allowing you to hook into them and execute custom code if necessary.
- Messages: Any message shown by the captcha can be changed, allowing you to translate the captcha to your own language.
- Supports IE: The captcha supports Internet Explorer 8 and up.
The icons used in this project are made by Webalys.
Down below two instances of the IconCaptcha have been loaded: One with the default light theme and the other with the default dark theme. Custom themes can be added very easily as well if the default themes don't fit well with your website design.
Note: The demo captchas cannot be submitted, as there is no back-end form to process the requests.
Using the default theme 'light'.
Using the default theme 'dark'.
Use the buttons down below to download IconCaptcha for either PHP or ASP.NET websites. Instructions on how to properly install and set-up the plugin can be found on the GitHub pages, which will be linked to below the download buttons.
Please be so kind to star the GitHub repos, or make a small donation to support me and the project.
PHP & jQuery:
- PHP: >= 5.2
- jQuery: >= 1.12.3
- Front-End Package: Download
This project is licensed under MIT
SonarCloud Quality Checks: